1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

recovery HELP!!!!!!!!!!!

Discussion in 'Sony PSP - Mod and firmware discussion' started by BR1cK3R, Feb 5, 2007.

1. BR1cK3R

BR1cK3R Member

um hey well heres the thing i cant get my recovery foler to work is this right:GAME150/flasher for recovery/RECOVERY/decryptprx.prx,update.PBP,EBOOT.PBP,extprxs.pbp,libpsardumper.prx is that set up right or am i missing something or do i need to add change name of something plz help been tryin to find out wuts wrong all day nutin works plz help thnx
    the:BR1cK3R

2. hexitnow

hexitnow Active member

try my recovery winstaller. it includes teh files for 1.50, 3.03 OE-C and 3.10 OE-A.

3. BR1cK3R

BR1cK3R Member

umm dude i dont know if u get it ok i cant see the menu screen the screen just stay black and the mem stick blinks a bit until i select the r button to go to recovery mode so yea that thing didnt help me besides i said i was at 3.02OE-A and went to 2.71SE-A and during the flash part it semi-bricked so yea now can u help me out

4. hexitnow

hexitnow Active member

Actually no you didnt say that. What firmware are you trying to recover to, I can't make any sense of your last post.

5. BR1cK3R

BR1cK3R Member

1.50 is wut im tryin to recover but i cant because i had 3.02OE-A and tried to go to 2.71SE-A but it semi bricked during the flashing part so yea im tryin to get bak to make my psp work again i dont care if i have to go all the way up to 3.10 i just want my psp to work

6. touran22

touran22 Regular member

So what FW are u on now?

7. BR1cK3R

BR1cK3R Member

ok i dont mean to be rude but i just told u like 6 times i dont rele know ok i heres the story again i was at 3.02OE-A made the mistake of tryin to go to 2.71SE-A and it semi-bricked while flashing to 2.71SE-A from 3.02OE-A CF so yea i finally got this to work but when it loads the eboot it says the update cannot be startedso yea well get bak to me

8. bash247

bash247 Regular member

bricker you should go to the psp-hacks.com live chat
    they will help you

also im also on there here is the link

http://www.psp-hacks.com/irc/irc.php

[make sure you have java plugins on your pc]

9. touran22

touran22 Regular member

Check the otehr thread that u made....