1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Recovery menu 3.40oe-a

Discussion in 'Sony PSP - Mod and firmware discussion' started by 04dejone, Jun 15, 2007.

1. 04dejone

04dejone Guest

how do you get to the recovery menu? plz help cant get my iso/cso to without it! and can you tell me wot to pick when i get to there plz thanx!

2. mrmcman

mrmcman Guest

to get into recovery, take out the battery and put it back in. when u turn it back on, hold R the whole time until a baby blue screen. when u get there, go to Configuration, then change the Homebrew Kernel to 1.5, if not already there. also, check to make sure NO-UMD is DISABLED.

3. scrum

scrum Member

Perhaps you're speaking of something else, I've never had to take the battery out. I just turn it off and back on while holding the R button. Why is it necessary to have the Kernel at 1.5? Mine was at 1.5, then I changed it to 3.40 for a game. Is it necessary to switch it back?

4. mrmcman

mrmcman Guest

u need the kernel to be set for 1.5 for most, if not all, iso's. i said take the battery out because i have all these noobs who cant tell the difference between off and sleep mode.

5. MidnightJ

MidnightJ Guest

Take out the battery? All you have to do is hold R while your turning it on. And the kernal mode has nothing to do with the ISO's, it only needs to be changed for the corresponding homebrew your running. Which most homebrew will run fine if its placed in PSP/GAME instead of (3.40 OE) the folders GAME150 or GAME340. Homebrew i mean applications like theme managers, flashing programs, emulators that kind of stuff.

6. Earth_Boy

Earth_Boy Regular member

lol.. that was funny