1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Recovery Mode

Discussion in 'Sony PSP - Mod and firmware discussion' started by Kirux, Jan 6, 2008.

1. Kirux

Kirux Member

I just re-installed 3.71 M33-4 and I was wondering how "Run program at /PSP/GAME/RECOVERY/EBOOT.PBP" would work. Because I don't have a recovery folder, do I have to make one and how? Or is it already built in?

2. larrylje

larrylje Active member

You need the RECOVERY folder placed in the /PSP/GAME folder if you want to use that option.

HERE is the recovery folder and all needed files for that option. It is placed in the /PSP/GAME folder.

You don't really need it on the Memory Stick unless you need to recover the PSP.

If you need to recover the PSP then use recovery menu and toggle the USB to drag the RECOVERY folder to the /PSP/GAME folder then select "RUN PROGRAM AT /PSP/GAME/RECOVERY/EBOOT.PBP"

Last edited: Jan 6, 2008
  3. Kirux

Kirux Member

Thank you very much for the file, I just want it in case I have to recover.

4. bloodyx

bloodyx Guest

hi, will this recovry mode for my psp it brick n it not cfw, n i dont have money r extra batter to make r buy the pendora batter

5. rickem

rickem Regular member

you need recovery only if its semi-bricked. for a full brick you need pandoras battery