1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Recruiting ppl 2 help try make an MTA for GTA:VC on PS2 using HDloader

Discussion in 'PS2' started by sasha1303, Jan 12, 2005.

1. sasha1303

sasha1303 Guest

ok i hav found out that u can play gta3 N gtavc online using a program called MTA (www.mtavc.com) and so i recently got hdloader (its a charm) tho not all online games work using hdloader but non-DNAS games do so using a PC and fast ineternet connection (im getting 1500kbps/250kbps ADSL soon, but may not be fast enough) so why not make a server for the net work adaptor and make a modifcation and menus and stuff then rip it 2 ur hdloader then play and when it runs (if successful) connect ur ADSL or Cable modem 2 ur adaptor and make the modifaction connect 2 the server you made and vola other players connect and idea works.

Though i dont know if htis works but i geuss it worth a try im kinda a noob at networking and stuff but if they did it on PC who says u cant do it on PS2.

Im also going to ask the makers of MTA to try programing it and maybe help out with all this.

my friend (pro with PC's and net and all this other crap A.K.A computer nerd says this idea has a slim chance of working but yet there is a chance of all this working.

Thanks for your time , and please dont badmouth a noob trying an idea.

P.S well aware many typos in those sentances

2. sasha1303

sasha1303 Guest

any1? thinkn this is a good idea? ANYONE!!!!

3. sasha1303

sasha1303 Guest

COME ON!!

4. sasha1303

sasha1303 Guest

are u shiting me afterdawn?

5. sasha1303

sasha1303 Guest

NOT 1 REPLY!!!! COME ON!!!!!!

6. r0c0

r0c0 Guest

i give u 1 reply : everybody is playing SAN ANDREAS

7. sasha1303

sasha1303 Guest

yay, a reply , but now id like to edit my forum , I WANNA MAkE IT FOR SAN ANDREAS!!!!

8. Dude2099

Dude2099 Regular member

Online VC is old school azzzzz man there aint many online playing it and plus itd be pretty hard to make it happen on the PS2 no sorry hard is an understatement its imposible.

9. sasha1303

sasha1303 Guest

LOL NO MANY PPL ONLINE!! , i dunno wat ur smoken but Man its worse than pot, there are about 100 players playing mta right now and imposssible u say? well ppl called it imposible for PC 2 and look now....... there are ppl playin it as we speak. And u call that old skool? pfffffftttt u probly dont even know how to mod the game, so the chance is still possible :p

10. sasha1303

sasha1303 Guest

and san andreas is shit now ,ppl that played it hav probly already finished at-least 2-5 times ,BORING!

11. Dude2099

Dude2099 Regular member

Silly Monkey, i freaken installed and try to find a time of day when people were playing but considering this was about a year ago, it mustve picked up a lil. And yeah i agree with you about san andreas got really boring really fasy :-(

12. Dude2099

Dude2099 Regular member

Silly Monkey, i freaken installed and try to find a time of day when people were playing but considering this was about a year ago, it mustve picked up a lil. And yeah i agree with you about san andreas got really boring really fast :-(

13. leesh

leesh Member

theres a load of people playing it! u can play gta3 or vice city. theres loads of game modes. they have added go karts in vice city etc etc.

plus they have permission etc from rockstar games. so i bet there will be online gta for playstation in the future. www.mtavc.com

14. sasha1303

sasha1303 Guest

THERE fusking BETTER BE :mad: