1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Reflashing MS25

Discussion in 'Xbox 360 - Modding & Hacking' started by NwbSpank, Dec 26, 2007.

1. NwbSpank

NwbSpank Member

My 360 is flashed with Extreme 5.2 hacked firmware. Ive been out for a couple of months. I was scanning through the forums and saw ixtreme 1.4.
    i dont know what it is or what it does so i need help....i searched up all the tutorials but none of them what to do with an already hacked xbox....my firm ware is 5.2 Extreme and i want to upgrade it to ixtreme 1.4 or the latest one so that i wont get banned...any help appreciated thx

2. smileyjim

smileyjim Regular member

You need to flash your ms25 like you would an ms28 as its already been flashed.
    Download I prep.
    Make a bootable usb or floppy with iprep choosing ixtreme1.4 as your firmware.
    Flash as you would an ms28.
    (ten second trick).
    good luck.

3. NwbSpank

NwbSpank Member

thx alot man, i did what you told me to do. i chose samsung ixtreme 1.4 and checked "patch MTKFlash", swithced to my VIA VT6421 RAID Controller and then i chose my G:\ drive and i made it format and bootable....but when i connect my xbox to my pc with the sata cable what do i type in the command thingy...

4. JLF24

JLF24 Regular member

dSam 1234567 12345 to dump your firmware

fSam 1234567 12345 to flash your firmware

When you boot off the USB Drive if gives you the instructions on
    how to dump/flash....

5. NwbSpank

NwbSpank Member

ok i did the 10 second method.....hers what i did...i plugged the sata when it gives you the warning thing..i then type "y".....i type dSam 1234567 12345 (with my serial number)..it then said "directory already exists but ensure your drive is on and click to continue"..and i pressed enter....i chose my VIA Extreme...closed the xbox 360 and after 10 seconds i turned it back on and got this message that said Port d0a or something like that...i need help...thx