1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Regarding 3.10 / oe-a

Discussion in 'Sony PSP - Mod and firmware discussion' started by canuckerz, Feb 5, 2007.

1. canuckerz

canuckerz Regular member

"The other thing which caught my eye is that Sony could have modified the updater to write the firmware differently. I've already heard rumors that people who've tried to upgrade their downgraded TA-082/TA-086 PSPs have bricked, so whoever is in that group, don't think of updating anytime soon."
    from dl.qj.net

This was just for the regular 3.10 firmware, having a downgraded ta-082 am woundering would this apply for the custom firmware (3.10 oe-a) aswell?

2. 5lackr

5lackr Member

I have a downgraded TA-082 PSP. I updated to 3.10 OE-A just fine from 3.03 OE-C. But I downgraded back to 3.30 OE-C due to the fact that custom icon use is dead and it will partially brick your PSP if you try to install a customized topmenu_plugin.rco.

3. Eisherz

Eisherz Active member

No, it wouldn't apply for 3.10 OE-A, simply because the installer completely erases flash before it puts 3.10 OE-A on your PSP.

4. canuckerz

canuckerz Regular member

ty for the info.