1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Regarding flashed xbox

Discussion in 'Xbox 360 - Modding & Hacking' started by JamieExley, Mar 20, 2012.

1. JamieExley

JamieExley Member

I have my xbox flashed with the firmware LT3, To go online you need to use verbatims, also they have to be mkm 03 or 01, can anyone confirm if i tick the 'Perform OPC before write' on mkm 01 or 03 im using imgburn, i know you do have to tick it but not sure which one?

2. RIARA

RIARA Regular member

check the sticky

Tutorial & FAQ links

it is the 2nd from the top, it has all the answers you need

3. funksoulb

funksoulb Regular member

c4eva recommended that you tick that box if you want to burn MKM-003 discs at 4X, but I get better burns with those discs at 4X without that box ticked. There are no "best settings" that work for everyone, so it's a matter of experimenting to find what works best for you.

Here are the settings I use with MKM-003 discs at 4X, as recommended by the creator of ImgBurn: -

Perform OPC - Disabled (and clear OPC history with EEPROM Utility - only needs to be done once)
    Smart Burn - Enabled
    Force Hyper Tuning - Enabled
    Over Speed Writing - Disabled
    Online Hyper Tuning - Disabled

But as I say, those settings may not be the best for you but they're there if you want to try them if you have no luck with your current settings.