1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Region compatible game won't work

Discussion in 'Xbox 360 - Modding & Hacking' started by sirksam, Jan 8, 2007.

1. sirksam

sirksam Regular member

I went to America for the Christmas holidays and I bought "Tom Clancy's Ghost Recon : Advanced Warfighter" for Xbox 360 (NTSC/U version), and I have a PAL Xbox 360 console, this game should be working on my Xbox 360 according to the Region Compatibility guide.

If the game disc is in the Xbox 360 when I turn it on, it just starts up and stays at the XBox 360 Logo screen until I eject the disc.

If I put the game disc in while I'm at the dashboard, it says Reading on the Play Game option, but it never loads up the time, the XBox 360 just keeps trying to read it and nothing happens.

Can someone please help me out? It would be appreciated.

2. Xan21

Xan21 Regular member

maby bad disc?

3. sirksam

sirksam Regular member

I hope it isn't a bad disc, because I can't just go back to America and exchange the game since I only went there for a holiday, and it will probably be years before I visit America again.

4. PS2Menace

PS2Menace Regular member

Sounds like a bad copy. You should've just saved your money and gotten the PAL version.

5. ha9981

ha9981 Regular member

call the people up ull prolly find their number online or on the case of the game, just do some research not hard! Then tell them that they are idiots and you got this from america on your vacation etc. And after all that the game jams the 360. And tell them that if you wanted you could have modded the 360 and the game would have had a higher chance of working (just to make them feel stupid). Then tell them if they don replace it you will sue them. Then they will ask u to mail it to them while they send a replacement as soon as they get it. THATS ALL!!!