1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Relocation FAILED RELOCATION FAILED Relocation FAILED PLEASE HELP

Discussion in 'DVD Shrink forum' started by slim23, Apr 17, 2005.

1. slim23

slim23 Member

okay this is really frustraiting for me i am trying to back up my dvd movies through dvd shrink i followed all the neccssary steps that are out lined in many websites and i followed it to the tee and everytime it seems to work but at the end of the compression nero shows up saying relocation failed and what is most frustraiting to me is that it burned the first 2 movies with no trouble and then after that it never would go on to the burnning stage i even went back and tried to back up the firt 2 that was succesful at first and it says relocation failed even thuogh it worked before PLEASE HELP!!!!!

I hope i didn't confuse you and thanks in advance

2. sly_61019

sly_61019 Senior member

are you having dvd shrink burn with nero? Or are you shrinking then opening nero and going from there?

3. Car.Mike

Car.Mike Active member

slim23 ,
    Welcome to the forum

This came straight from the Shrink forum:

http://forum.digital-digest.com/showthread.php?s=&threadid=44091&highlight=failed+relocation

"Mig$y
    Nero will kick up this error when there is a problem with the DVD Structure you are trying to burn....

You have either not included all of the .vob's, .ifo's and/or .bups or have missed them.
    To avoid this, use the Autoburn feature by selecting your writer from "Select Target Device" after clicking backup in DVD Shrink."

I suggest you rip the file using DVDDecrypter in File MOde then use Shrink w/ Nero burning