1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Remaking iso of burned forza 4 for jtag

Discussion in 'Xbox 360 - Modding & Hacking' started by phate316, Jan 14, 2012.

1. phate316

phate316 Member

Hi im having trouble making an iso of my brothers forza 4, he burned the backup and it plays ok on his 360 with lt3 but i want to make an iso for my jtag but when i try to use img burn it crashes at 48% and wont make the iso is there something else i should be doing or using, ive tried xbox backup creator and that doesnt even want to know the image, ive also tried to use xex menu to copy the dvd directly to the hard drive but it only copies the ts file in about 20 seconds and nothinh else

Cheers

2. palwill

palwill Regular member

update imgburn, try a different disc to determine if it is the disc, img burn or your drive.

3. RIARA

RIARA Regular member

ummm...are you using a Lite-On or BenQ XBox drived flashed with 0800 firmware to rip with?

4. phate316

phate316 Member

Tried updating img burn still no joy, same results with codmw3, battlefield 3, im using a hitachi 079 with lt2.0b on a rgh with 14699

5. funksoulb

funksoulb Regular member

If ImgBurn won't read the disc it's either cos your drive is on the way out, or because the burn quality/media is crap.

6. phate316

phate316 Member

All the other back ups of our games work fine, all the way up to assassins creed revelations, it just seems to be forza 4, battlefield 3 and cod mw3, all on the same media burned with same burner, all run on other flashed 360s, neither of my dvd drives or laptop will get any further on any disc, they wont get past 48% making image file, and when i use xexmenu it copies xex file and a ts file, its only seeing it the same way as a pc does when it reads an original game