1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Remove 1.50 kernal?

Discussion in 'Sony PSP - Mod and firmware discussion' started by JS0724, Dec 3, 2007.

1. JS0724

JS0724 Guest

Is there an easier way than reflashing my cfw? I want remote play to work and found out it didn't b/c of the kernal addon.

2. BTFan

BTFan Regular member

The 1.50kernel add on cant make something not work, only the opposite. be sure what your problem is and search for remote play guides on ad and then u might find the problem.

3. JS0724

JS0724 Guest

Actually I've done everything necessary to get remote play working but still had problems Then I read (in the release notes) that installing the 1.50 kernal would disable the remote play feature. Is this not true b/c I've copied the two premo_plugin files from 3.72 and it still doesn't work...

4. BTFan

BTFan Regular member

what firmware do you have?

5. JS0724

JS0724 Guest

3.71 m33-3 and I've copied the dumped 3.72 remote play files to flash0. I've heard a lot of people get an error message that they need to update but mine says there is no psp present when I try to link it to my ps3.