1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Removing account

Discussion in 'AfterDawn feedback & suggestions' started by jerinian, May 14, 2012.

1. jerinian

jerinian Member

How do i remove/deactivate my account? I feel there's no point visiting when there's no one actually wanted to help.

The reality is this:
    you ask nicely for help.. then no replies or whatsoever.
    and then you put on a thread with hate in it, then in a blink of an eye you got many response!

Last edited: May 14, 2012
  2. rulisky

rulisky Regular member

If you want to close your account, contact an Administrator or Moderator. You could just sign out and walk away, no one will tell.

As far as help goes, it all depends on what you ask about and the details you provide. Remember the people responding to you are scattered all around the world. You can cross all types.

3. Ripper

Ripper Active member

I have replied to your thread; it may be of some help perhaps.

Unfortunately, these forums are not as active as they used to be so consequently available knowledge in certain areas is limited. It's more likely this is the reason you haven't previously received a reply rather than people not wanting to help you.

By the way, well done for taking the time to reply to other member's posts while you were hoping for a reply to your own - not many people bother to do so.