1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Removing Bad Special Features or Files

Discussion in 'DVDR' started by chris4378, Feb 12, 2005.

1. chris4378

chris4378 Member

I have isolated a bad file, from a dvd that I have been trying to copy, by using dvd decyrpter. The dvd are saved on my hard drive minus the bad files. Is there any program that will allow me to make the dvd using only these files. Please help.

2. wild77

wild77 Guest

Have you tried using DVD Shrink,some more info on what type of film you are working on might be helpful.

3. chris4378

chris4378 Member

I have tried to use that one but when I click open dvd it starts to analyze it and always stops where the bad file is. Will that program let me take that bad file out?

4. wild77

wild77 Guest

What movie are you trying to back up,You could also check out AnyDVD it has a free trial.You could also have a bad disc.

5. chris4378

chris4378 Member

I was doing Chappelle's Show disk #2. I went ahead and re authored it using dvdshrink and I copyed it minus the bad file. Who needs menus.....

6. wild77

wild77 Guest

I do most of my movies with Shrink or Nero Recode2 [bold]Main Movie Only[/bold] I dont want the extras or menu's but that is a personal preference.You will find that this is where most of the bad sections are but not always.Besides the more you get the compression down by removing the junk the better the picture will be.DVD Decrypter has always worked for me but a lot of people seem to be having trouble with the newer movies.AnyDVD is supposed to work well I might try it out one of these days.