1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

removing DVD XCopy / Warning Labels

Discussion in 'DVD±R media' started by zhenyalix, Jan 14, 2004.

1. zhenyalix

zhenyalix Member

Figured out forever ago that you could remove those annoying DVD Xcopy messages / any other warning labels that take 3-5 seconds of your life away by using progs like vobrator 02b to scan the video_ts.vob file and play each vob id seperatly to isolate which are linked to menus or other critical data and which are linked to crap like warnings (then load the ifo in ifoedit highlight the VOB in question and hit the delete playback button) - then whala a dvd that will go instantly to the menu with no wait... however lately i have been finding a handful of dvd's that don't follow this pattern (particurlary some new veggie tales dvd's we got my son for christmas) - try to make it a practice to hide the origs from little fingers yet this time when trying to rip out the warning labels the VOB ID's in the video_ts.vob file are all associated with the menus (yet the first thing that pops up is those warnings) anyone else experienced this yet or found a workaround?

2. Jerry746

Jerry746 Senior member

Go back to the forum start page and click on the ONE CLICK TRANSCODING TOOL topic. Then the thread title 321GONE screen removal tool. Read the 1st post and if you are using the right version of X copy, download the patch listed. It works great if you meet the listed program requirements. Great little tool but only works as listed in the post. So read it. It won't hurt anything it it doen't work.
    Jerry

3. zhenyalix

zhenyalix Member

rotfl did you read my entire post before responding?? i have no issues with things like removing dvdxcopy warnings been doing it since xcopy was first released this isn't a 321Gone Tool problem (all that tool does is what you can do manually (and safer) with ifoedit) this is a totally different problem - the VOD ID isn't there for the video not for any of the playback ID's thus i can't fathom how it loads before the menu...