1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Removing Menus w/DVD Shrink?

Discussion in 'DVD±R media' started by W.Ryan, Nov 30, 2004.

1. W.Ryan

W.Ryan Member

Can you remove the menu's with dvd shrink? I've only been able to get rid of the audio. All i want to do is put the dvd in and push play. One more question. What burning program will burn a dual layer disk. Right now i use DVD shrink to rip and DVD decryptor to burn. It just worked out that way. DVD shrink asked me if i wanted to use DVD decryptor to burn, i clicked ok and it worked so i stuck with it. If anyone knows of a better way, especially dual layer buring please let me know.

W.Ryan

2. Higgsbsun

Higgsbsun Regular member

There are several utilities that will extract the main feature only from a movie DVD, probably the simplest is DVDFab, if I remember correctly this is exactly what the free version is limited to. If you are backing up a CSS encrypted DVD you will still need to extract with decryptor first.
    The newer versions of Nero will burn dual layer on suitably enabled burners, if you want to pay D/L media prices, that is.