1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Removing plugins

Discussion in 'Sony PSP - Mod and firmware discussion' started by Wpsp, Apr 28, 2007.

1. Wpsp

Wpsp Regular member

I tried to use the gta lcs cheatdevice plugin but i was getting a frozen screen. I decided i don't want to mess with plugins or anything on those lines again until i know how its all done properly, as i'll just end up bricking my psp with my current knowledge.

I wanted to get rid of the files, just wandering if what i have done is right : i just disabled the plugin in recovery and then deleted what i had put on the memory stick - (seplugins folder..with cheatdevice prx etc.)

Will there be any remainders of the plugin on my 'psp drive'.(flash 0, flash 1???) I didn't want to touch it as i no its not for noob's...although i would like to remove it if i was told how.

2. stevenps2

stevenps2 Regular member

nope yove removed all traces of the plugin,just read up on the plugin your using, as plugins cant really brick your psp,well i dont know any that can.

3. Wpsp

Wpsp Regular member

oh thats good to know, maybe i will give some more a go then.

how would i go about having more than one plugin? as i don't no what to do about the game.txt file for example. would i have to add more lines to it or create additional files?

4. stevenps2

stevenps2 Regular member

no just add another line to it like

ms0:/seplugins/****.prx

5. Wpsp

Wpsp Regular member

ok thanks for that! i'll try some out, can you recommend any good plugins? screen capture etc...

also i came across 'gta stunt project'. I wasn't sure how to install this, has it got to run on gta cheat device?