1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Removing the reset/eject harness on the ps2

Discussion in 'PS2' started by Anunnaki, Apr 4, 2005.

1. Anunnaki

Anunnaki Member

Im having trouble removing the reset/eject harness from the ps2. I purchased the clear fliptop case with the swapmagic disc. I followed the instructions on removing the screws and opening the case open, but im stuck at the removal of the reset/eject harness. I called the company i bought it from and they said " it should just come out" but it dont just come out, and i dont know how to remove it. The company said the technician was gonna call me back and tell me, but no one has called after 4 days, and im starting to think i ripped open my ps2 for nothing. Can someone please tell me in detail how do i properly remove the reset/eject harness becasue mine is not just sitting there loose. Thanks

2. Soufboy

Soufboy Member

You just grab underneath the harness wit you index finger and thumb and pull up n a little towards the front of the case and it will "pop" out. when you put it back in your new fliptop, you'll probably have to use a short screw to screw the harness in the new fliptop cause it won't "pop" into the flip top without any screws.