1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Rempeg blocky with full metal jacket

Discussion in 'DVDR' started by Robw, Dec 3, 2002.

1. Robw

Robw Member

Hi,

I am trying to burn full metal jacket to a dvd-r disc, the rip on my hard drive is ok, but when i try to encode it with rempeg the image is all blocky except for the warner brothers logo, which i read can make this problem occur, can someone please explain to me what i can do to fix this problem?, do I have to re rip the movie again?, any suggestions would be great as I am just learning all this stuff, and it is all new to me.

2. mike4692

mike4692 Member

USE DVD DECRYPTER TO RIPP THE MOVIE IN IFO MODE AND UN-CHECK THE FIRST CHAPTER,SOMETIMES THE LOGO IS THE FIRST CHAPTER OF THE FILM AND IT IS INTERLACED AND THE REST OF THE MOVIE IS DE-INTERLACED, HOWEVER SOMETIMES REMPEG JUST CANT GIVE GOOD ENCODING WITH SOME MANUFACTURERS, WARNER BROS AND 20th CENTURY FOX

3. bobby5411

bobby5411 Guest

I use 2 methods. For over 4500meg (dvd 9) disks use simple dvd ripping method. for dvd less than 4500 meg i use a direct rip method. If you email me i can send you the instructions. They are easy to read with pics of the exact settings and will allow you to have a great copy of your purchased dvd movie. The instructions are too big to post here is why I say email me for them.

Last edited by a moderator: Dec 6, 2002
  4. SevenVII

SevenVII Member

Whats your email?

5. Robw

Robw Member

No Emails allowed

Last edited: Dec 8, 2002
  6. bobby5411

bobby5411 Guest

No Emails Allowed.

Last edited by a moderator: Dec 8, 2002