1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Repair help Needed for Slim 360

Discussion in 'Xbox 360 - Modding & Hacking' started by DJFIRTH, Jan 4, 2014.

1. DJFIRTH

DJFIRTH Member

Just wondering if anyone can tell me the ohms reading of these 2 resistor R2D15 and R2D17
    blew them both after shorting wire going to southbridge...

[​IMG]

also does anyone know of another solder point under the southbridge for this
    line after i damaged it trying to solder wire on it to dual nand...

[​IMG]

thank you for any help you can give especially the resistor readings as their is nothing about them anywhere on the net...

Last edited: Jan 8, 2014
  2. ddp

ddp Moderator Staff Member

is that picture of your board or 1 you got of the net? can you still read the topside text of those 2 resistors or are they completely gone? can solder a jumper wire across that gap once you scrape the green stuff off that trace so the copper underneath is exposed. did that all the time when working at celestica with either jumper wires or parts of traces from donor boards.

3. DJFIRTH

DJFIRTH Member

no these are pictures off the net both the resistors are completely gone on my board nothing to test or read plus i have damaged the circuit on the other pic beyond my repair hoping to find a new solder point for that one.

4. DJFIRTH

DJFIRTH Member

Just wanted to say someone on another site gave me the resistor reading which were both 1k ohms and now my xbox is up and running again, just wanted to let anyone know for incase they ever have the same problem...