1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

replacing hitachi drives from 47dj to 59dj requier spoofing ???

Discussion in 'Xbox 360 - Modding & Hacking' started by Anabi_Ltd, Dec 19, 2007.

1. Anabi_Ltd

Anabi_Ltd Regular member

do i need to spoof in this case ????

or just change the key????

2. tcs614

tcs614 Member

okay first you gotta get fw toolbox v4.0
    Then you have to load up ur 47dj original or hacked firmware.
    When it loads up you gotta copy the key and paste it, or write it down.
    Then you gotta load up ur 59dj's original or hacked firmware (original if you dont want the drive to play backups, or hacked if you want it to play backups). It should load up the key for that firmware, so delete it and put in the key from the 47dj and hit "replace." Then, spoof the firmware to 47dj. Once all of thats done find out how to save it and flash your drive with that firmware.

3. Anabi_Ltd

Anabi_Ltd Regular member

so the spoofing part is a must????

i want to be sure because i never read any made tutorial for drive replacement of 47 with 59 (since both are hitachi)

47dj to 78fk requires spoofing even though both are hitachi , but i have a wierd feeling that 47 and 59 are same in some way

so are u sure the SPOOFING IS A MUST ???

4. 98sohc

98sohc Regular member

i know they seem the same but the 47 and 59 is what divides it. your system was sent with a 47 so you will always have to spoof to make it think it still is a 47, believe it or not there is a slight diff, probably just in the firmwares.