1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Replay Box

Discussion in 'Digital TV - UK & Europe' started by Skullet, May 25, 2007.

1. Skullet

Skullet Member

My Replay Box went down yesterday with the same problem as everyone else is having, I tried the fix for the Replay Lite but unfortunately since my channels went down the Key Manager in Parental Lock screen no longer appears, others seem to be having the same issue, is there any way to restore the Key Manager?

I tried reloading the software but no joy, I even tried loading 7.42 software that came with my box, formatted HD and restored factory defaults but still the same no Key Manager, any help would be greatly appreciated as this is quite frustrating.

2. bicbil

bicbil Member

I have a replay lite, I have the same problem as previous post, I haven't got any software to try and do a reflash. could someone send me the software, to try and reflash. Any help would be much appreciated.

3. steo46

steo46 Regular member

keys were changed yesterday. you will need the new keys to get it working again. keys are posted on this forum.

4. bicbil

bicbil Member

I can't get in to change the keys, the red "Go To Key Manager " button is no longer available. If any one knows of another way to get into key manager I would be very grateful.

5. Skullet

Skullet Member

Yup I realise this, but as I stated in my first post the problem isn't so much the keys, its that the Key Manager no longer opens to allow me to actually enter said keys. Any help on getting the Key Manager to work again will be massively appreciated.

6. Skullet

Skullet Member

Ok dude I've managed to get my Replay Box working again heres what you need to do.

Go into your Parental Lock Screen and enter your current password, then change your password to 7777 and press Exit to escape back out and save settings, go back into the Parental Lock screen again and enter 7777 and press the Red Button, your Key Manager should now be working again. All you need to do now is follow the instructions on the forum to change your Nagra key to the ones for your provider and area etc. Good luck.

7. libbywong

libbywong Member

8. libbywong

libbywong Member

Hi tried this from UK and still red button dis not work

any ideas from here

9. r0cknr0ll

r0cknr0ll Guest

10. r0cknr0ll

r0cknr0ll Guest

11. r0cknr0ll

r0cknr0ll Guest

whereabouts are they posted??

12. steo46

steo46 Regular member

1. Menu

2. Installation

3. Parental Lock

4. Red Audio Button for Goto Key Manager

5. Choose the top option and turn OFF the auto update.

6. Press the Blue button to choose the NAGRA option

6. Three left arrows back take you to 'Prov ID 0x5B' which is TW 4 back is 'Prov ID 0X55' is Ntell and 0XC1 is ex C&W etc

7. One down arrow takes you to the 0x00 - i.e. Key 0. Press OK

8. Up pops the HEX Keyboard - just type in the new numbers - it puts the dots in for you. Do this for Key 01 as well.

9. Exit out -should be sorted.

Enter your cable companys

13. steo46

steo46 Regular member

telewest
    00 = 4A 56 C3 4E 55 FC CB 14
    01 = 0B 0D FC 37 7E BF FE 13

EX cable&wireless
    00 = 1F EE 87 F9 E3 FA 2A AB
    01 = EC 05 9C B0 3B 95 A2 A7

ntl
    00 = D5 68 00 5A 29 36 51 D1
    01 = E4 87 54 Df 4D 01 EC BA

NTL Ireland keys
    KEY 0 = 3B D5 B1 4A 53 E0 71 6C
    KEY 1 = CB C9 BB A1 1F 39 FF 86

14. libbywong

libbywong Member

HELP!!
    in Glasgow on telewest, cant get red button to open key manager, have tried 7777 ; still the same
    need some easy guides to try again

HELP

15. MANYEARS

MANYEARS Member

Hi All, you are all right, the codes have been changed.....!!! and yes the way to install the new codes is correct....and quite simple as the instuctions above explain.

However..i entered these codes two days ago,which worked for a while,then stopped,but i still have some channels...sky sports2,3,extra,setanta and others...The good news is i have just obtained the new software which i will install later.....im assured it works fine and is still working..!!!

Please be aware you need to install this software via a PC using a null modem/comm link cable. I will let you all know how i get on and post the software for all.

Lastly do try entering the new codes posted on this forum earlier using the Hex keypad, it may work for you.....

Must run but i will be asking about High Def boxes soon, and if any one knows where i can get one.

cya all M/ears

16. libbywong

libbywong Member

tried the codes again, still no worky
    look forward to your feedback

where are the new codes

17. MANYEARS

MANYEARS Member

Hi all, have installed new software ver;7.55 and it works a treat,have got all my channels back.

However there is a small glitch....! once you have installed the new software you cannot do a search...only a minor problem i know,but if you should lose channels you will have to reinstall your old version(probably ver;7.44) do the search,then install the new software.....what a pain.

I dont mind sharing the software but im unsure how to upload it to this site.im sure someone will enlighten me...

Happy viewing M/EARS

18. Novice99

Novice99 Regular member

Hi Manyears

I have sent you a PM with my email address. If you send me the software I will upload it and send you back the link for posting.

19. mossy1888

mossy1888 Member

20. mossy1888

mossy1888 Member

hi where can i get a hold of the software v755 don`t mind the hassel of installing the older version first