1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Replay lite movie channel probem

Discussion in 'Digital TV - UK & Europe' started by warby111, Apr 14, 2007.

1. warby111

warby111 Member

Hi there,
    I have a RL and am in a pure N*L area but noticed few days ago that some of the channels have become jumbled up so i rescanned. Today after the rescan i have tried to watch a film and getting a screen saying i need to press the red button and enter pin to view through Vrigin.

DOes anyone know how to rectify this please?

Also is there a quick way to rescan channels individually or do i have to run a full scan?

Sorry if this question seems dumb but am pretty new to the scene.

Cheers

2. bloomberg

bloomberg Member

Are you in the UK or Ireland?
    I just bought one recently but it wont scan in all the channles and some are scrambled and some say no signal found.
    tried unlocking using the pin supplied but no luck. Any ideas?

Thanks
    George

3. warby111

warby111 Member

Hi there,

I am in the UK, I managed to sort out my problem now, just had to remove the pin locked movies and use the ones that end in HID.

Where do you live mate?

It may be a case of having to re scan, i suggest doing this overnight and then in the morning just click on ok to complete and you should have all channels. I do occassionally get the message scrambled or no signal, but usually this clears by going to another channel then back to the problem one. To me it only seems like a software issue.

Let me knnow how you get on.

Cheers

4. bloomberg

bloomberg Member

Thanks for getting back to me and sorry I could not answer your question.
    I am in Dublin. I bought my Replay Lite from a seller in the UK using ebay. This guy has a good rating, nearly 100%
    I tried rescanning and it came back with fewer channels. I used another cable that avoided having to use the fitting suppied.
    He has offered me a refund. I just need to try it again over the weekend in my brothers place to see will it make any difference.
    By the way do you have any idea where you would get the software. I tried using google but could not find anything. Is the software universal, in other words should it work here.

Rgds
    George