1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Replay Lite Software Update + Problems

Discussion in 'Digital TV - UK & Europe' started by Aaron2007, Jul 5, 2007.

1. Aaron2007

Aaron2007 Member

Hi folks, been a while since I posted, to be honest forgot I had my account, straight to the point...

Got a replay lite that was working fine but unfortunately due to the clever bastards over at VMG the codes stopped working and my channels were being scrambaled, so I went to upgrade the software to 752 from 744 and now when I am scanning the box it is picking up absolutely no channels.

It wasn't until after I updated the software that somewhere it said if you are upgrading your box you have to go through each update and not miss them e.g. not go from 744 to 752 but go through 745,746,747...750,751&then,752

I don't know however if that was the same thing so hopefully one of you guys (or gals) will be able to help me out :)

Cheers for anyone who gives it an attempt.

Aaron

2. pat56550

pat56550 Member

hello aaron i had a r/l box here last week with 744 in it all i did was load752 and did not scan for channels it is still working fine .maybe you can reload 744 do a scan when all is ok reload 752 straight in and your channels will be ok .hope this works for you.

3. Aaron2007

Aaron2007 Member

Cheers for that Pat worked fine but now I have a problem of going into parental lock then going to the key manager and it wont let me open the current page option, only the nagra page will load, trying to hit the reset button doesn't work either.

Any ideas.

P.S. Cheers for that Pat :)

4. pat56550

pat56550 Member

hello aaron ok glad to know it worked or you ,i dont have box here but please try this .go to parental lock.current pass-put in 0000.then down to parentallock -off, install-off, confirm new pass-put in 0000. you should see red button at the bottom.press the bottom red button on your remote this will bring you to nagra .press ok.this info is as much as i can rember about this .i dont know if reset button ever worked .if anybody would like to add to thisreply please do so. gud luck aaron..

5. Aaron2007

Aaron2007 Member

Didnt work mate, any other ideas.

Thanks again Pat for all your help.

Aaron

6. pat56550

pat56550 Member

hi aaron in perental lock menue try 7777 instead of 0000 and see if you can scroll to confirm password and red button to go to key manager

7. Aaron2007

Aaron2007 Member

Hi mate, I dont know if you are understanding what the actual problem is... I am able to get into the key manager but when I click on Current Key it just flashes on the screen very quickly then returns to the 3 options page.

Cheers again.

8. irishimp

irishimp Member

mate I had the same problem, i tried a factory reset etc. There seems to be a glitch when u upgade to 752. this problem seemed to rectify itself after a week or so. I dont really know why or how but try waiting it out.

cheers,