1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Replay lite

Discussion in 'Digital TV - United States & Canada' started by wilnol, Sep 19, 2007.

1. wilnol

wilnol Member

my reply lite unit was showing no signal for 20 chanels when i went in to do search i have lost all chanels how do i get them back please help

2. Celtic71

Celtic71 Active member

If you have no channels you’ll need to do a channel scan. Go to Auto Search. You will note that the Symbol Rate is set to 6887 & 6952. This needs to be changed to just 6887 NHELL.IE as it will cut the search time in half. You can use the left/right arrow to change it or you can just type it in with the remote. Now press search and it will take about 20 minutes.

During the search it will not start to find channels for about the first 5-10 minutes as it has to go through all of the frequencies. It will eventually find around 242 TV and 63 Radio but it will reduce this amount to around 130 TV and 40 Radio as it deletes the duplicates. When it is finished scanning the “Scanning” button will change to “View”

Press view and this will save your channels.

If you see 1800 Scrambled – just wait a minute or so for the keys to update. You will only have to do this once.

Once your first scrambled channel comes in – they all will!