1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

replay

Discussion in 'Digital TV - UK & Europe' started by tallagrl, Aug 14, 2007.

1. tallagrl

tallagrl Member

Hi there.Can anyone help a lady in distress?A friend asked me to have a look at his replay lite box and put the new codes in but somehow I have managed to knock every channel off and there is not even a channel listing.What do I do.Helllllp.

2. Celtic71

Celtic71 Active member

If you have no channels you’ll need to do a channel scan. Go to Auto Search. You will note that the Symbol Rate is set to 6887 & 6952. LEAVE it at this symbol rate as some of the channels have been changed. Now press search and it will take about 30 minutes.

During the search it will not start to find channels for about the first 5-10 minutes as it has to go through all of the frequencies. It will eventually find around 242 TV and 63 Radio but it will reduce this amount to around 130 TV and 40 Radio as it deletes the duplicates. When it is finished scanning the “Scanning” button will change to “View”

Press view and this will save your channels.

If you see 1800 Scrambled – just wait a minute or so for the keys to update. You will only have to do this once.

Once your first scrambled channel comes in – they all will!

3. tallagrl

tallagrl Member

Hi again.Before I press search should the network search be on or off?