1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Replaybox issue

Discussion in 'Digital TV - United States & Canada' started by gonetuff, Jul 6, 2007.

1. gonetuff

gonetuff Member

When I attempt to go through the process of programming codes manually when I press the red button to Goto Key Manager it does not go to the page to turn off the auto update..... so I am unable to go through the process to successfully update/change my codes

Any ideas????

thanks in advance

2. alisteve

alisteve Member

why dont you just flash the box up to v7.51

3. MANYEARS

MANYEARS Member

Hi all
    My replay box may have a serious problem,and im hoping someone may be able to help. ive installed the firmware ver;7.5 and 7.51 but im unable to view anything...this includes the onscreen menu,also the remote doesnt respond or the controls on the box itself!!!
    Ive tuned the TV several times,and you can get a picture of sorts,but i think it may be more serious than that.
    The remote works on the box down stairs so theres no problem with that,and because ive had a replay box for a while,i know the connections are correct,so im stumpped..
    Besides throwing it in the bin has anyone got any ideas??
    thanks ME

4. MANYEARS

MANYEARS Member

Hi gonetuff i posted all the new firmware and stb link plus instructions earlier this year!! Search the forum (replay box) it is still there and the firmware still works.
    If you run into any difficulties post me a reply....
    Happy viewing.