1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Request: Shadow Of Rome SwapMagic Fix

Discussion in 'PS2 - DVD backup discussion' started by JRoland, Apr 11, 2005.

1. JRoland

JRoland Member

Hello,

While I don't mean to be one of those [lazy] people who do not use the "Search" feature, but I think I have exhausted all the results.

I recently tried backing up my copy of Shadow of Rome. After I inserted my backup, I received a message:

"Non PS2 Format Disc"

Anyway, after referring to this site, I have found that this is common and was not the result of a bad burn. But, I cannot get the patch required for playing my backup. I understand that http://www.PS2NFO.com should have the necessary patch, but when I go to the "Patch" list, I cannot see the link to download the patch. Curious that it was because I was not registered, I went to do so. However, the site does not allow the use of free email address - my only option.

Does anyone know how else I can get the patch? Also, I have checked out SwapMagicFix.com but to no avail.

Thanks for any help anyone can provide - I would really appreciate it!

2. DnloderX

DnloderX Member

I can send it to you if you don't already have it yet. It's the USA one though.

3. ion1010

ion1010 Member

could you send the patch to me also? please ?

4. DnloderX

DnloderX Member

PM me to tell me where to send it.