1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

resident evil 1 would'nt backup & finally did -WHY?

Discussion in 'DVD Shrink forum' started by BIGTOXY69, Jan 2, 2005.

1. BIGTOXY69

BIGTOXY69 Regular member

Was trying to backup Resident Evil #1 movie and tried it with dvd shrink 1st. Shrink burned it to hard drive-as audio& video_ts file . Opened easy cd creator -Creator Classic to create image file using data format= iso file. Creator starts burning disc image then stops- error- cannot find file on D(hard drive) tried this several times same problem -tried shrink same error . refused to give up deleted some old files of HDD used decrypter to rip then shrink to shrink & Easy cd & dvd creator 6 platinum 's DVD Builder to Burn it . This worked I'm Happy But just trying to figure out why it would'nt burn in the 1st. place. Maybe I did'nt have enough open HDD space or Because the original DVD was slightly scratched. For the record I am using Nec-Nd-2500A & Nec-3500Ag . like I said it worked so all's well -Just thought I 'd Query some afterdawn.com minds on this one - thanx again -PEACE