1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

resident evil 2 probs

Discussion in 'DVDR' started by clemo, Feb 23, 2005.

1. clemo

clemo Member

ive got a major headache with this film i have tried all the ways i can think of and i still get error messages on dvd shrink and dvd decrypter even running the latest versions of dvd43 and anydvd in the background , i am at my wits end if anyone can give me some sort of step by step guideto doing this frigging film lolol would be HIGHLY APPRECIATED ( clemo is shouting as he feels like his brain is going to catch light )please please reply and stop this insane behaviour i am suffering tonight lolol

thanks peeps :)

2. flip218

flip218 Moderator Staff Member

be more specific. What problems/errors are you getting using DVD Decrytper and DVD Shrink?

Now that the forum is back to normal ... Have you tried searching this? Problems with this movie have been solved.

3. brobear

brobear Guest

This was one of the movies with the unreadable sector encryption. I let AnyDVD run during the entire ripping and transcoding process.

DVDD was in default settings and I used the File mode. I ripped this one with DVD Decrypter while I had AnyDVD running. Toward the end of the rip I got a warning, I entered OK (a few times) to continue the rip. So, if you get a similar warning, just enter ok and finish the rip. With the files on the HD, open them with Shrink with Open Files. Browse to the movie folder and open the Video_TS folder. Be sure to leave the AnyDVD running.

You should use the deep analysis and the quality settings as this one is a good sized DVD. Analysis is on Shrink's nav bar and and the quality settings are in the backup window with the other burn settings.
    Except for the quality settings, the virtual guides at http://www.dvdshrink.info are pretty good and get beginners started on the right path.

Last edited by a moderator: Feb 23, 2005