1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Resident Evil 4 freeze on USA wii with wii key

Discussion in 'Nintendo Wii / Wii U' started by justeart, Jun 25, 2007.

1. justeart

justeart Member

Hi guys,

i recently downloaded the prominent release for resident evil 4 on the Wii. i burned at 2x with verbatim dvds on a few different dvds, and all of them freeze after a wile during play. this is the only game that this had happened on so far. out of splinter cell, far cry, mario party, super paper mario, zelda, and a few others. does anyone have any idea what the problem could be?

thanks for yer help

2. funman1

funman1 Member

Bad image?

3. MDSP

MDSP Regular member

I also have the prominent copy but do not have any issue with it... I have wiikey, NTSC, burnt it at 4x with Nero... 2.2U wii version... also using Taiyo Yuden

pizz

Last edited: Jun 26, 2007
  4. justeart

justeart Member

hmmmmm! well i dont think ive ever updated the wii, how do you go about doing it?

5. n00dle

n00dle Member

I too got a back up of RE4 that's a little glitchy. However, I noticed that it only crashes during a video sequence, I can't play the bonus video or the intro movie. If I skip it though, the game plays fine. I'm wondering if there are settings on the wiikey that'll help with this or if it's just a bad rip.