1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Resident Evil 4 HD - PS3 - Game Save Hack?

Discussion in 'PS3 - Modding & Hacking' started by Boomstick95, Jan 30, 2014.

1. Boomstick95

Boomstick95 Newbie

I'm not sure if this is the right place to post this (I'm new - don't bite) but I could really use some help with a RE4 save game hack.

I've basically been trying to hex edit the game using Bruteforce so that Leon keeps his awesome bomber jacket (as opposed to losing it after chapter 1-1). I want to apply the hack to save slot 3, though the ability to do it on any other save slot would be great.

I'm able to change Leon's costume to his RPD outfit (using this '00000001' at offset '00019E0F') and his Mafia outfit (using this '00000002' at the same offset), but that's about it.

If somebody knows the hexadecimal value or could spare a few moments finding it within the game file (Euro version NPEB00342-PAL-00) I would really appreciate it!

I really like that jacket...

2. Boomstick95

Boomstick95 Newbie

3. Boomstick95

Boomstick95 Newbie

Bump Bump

4. fauzans

fauzans Member

Well I'm sorry I don't have that hexadecimal value you're looking for but you might want to continue your search somewhere else as i think this forum is pretty much dead.