1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

resident evil apocalypse decrypter shrink

Discussion in 'DVD Shrink forum' started by p5yco, Feb 10, 2005.

1. p5yco

p5yco Guest

hi, i have been having trouble with res evil 2. i use the latest versions of both. i have looked in the other forums to find answers but everyone seems to be contradicting each other. so please could someone tell me the easiest way to burn just the movie, no extras. please help.

2. westbrom

westbrom Guest

hi there. use the latest versions of anydvd with vobblanker or clonedvd2 and re2 burns no problem : note when use vobblanker use dvdshrink to compress and burn

3. p5yco

p5yco Guest

thanks ill try that

4. wild77

wild77 Guest

Try using Decrypter in [bold]File Mode[/bold] then open with Shrink.Use the Re-author Mode there are two titles under the main movie one is full screen the other is wide screen.You can use the preview feature to pick the one you want,it's been a while but I think it's title 2.Worked well doing movie only for me.Try a search as there a ton of threads on this movie and get some DVD-RW's the process down it's really not that hard.

5. p5yco

p5yco Guest

when i try and open with shrink i get invalid dvd structure, what does this mean?

6. p5yco

p5yco Guest

hi, thanks for your help, sorted now.

7. pulsar

pulsar Active member

How did you fix your prob p5yco? Did you follow anyones instructions? Just that I am having probs like you & would appreciate a little help!

8. p5yco

p5yco Guest

hi pulsar, the way that i got round the problem was to download anydvd and clonedvd2. once you have them installed have anydvd running in the background while you back up with clonedvd2.(make sure anydvd is running before you place resident evil in your drive) i hope this helps, let me know

9. pulsar

pulsar Active member

Thanks for getting back to me. I will try clonedvd2.

10. pulsar

pulsar Active member