1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Resident Evil Apocalypse

Discussion in 'DVD Shrink forum' started by wolfniggr, Dec 23, 2004.

1. wolfniggr

wolfniggr Regular member

Has anyone had any success backing up RE Apocalypse? I've tried backing up three different brand new DVDs, but could only get to about 15% on initial analyzation . I also tried Decrypter for the first time, but that also couldn't do it. I've backed up over 600 of my movies and have never had a problem until now. I hope this isn't the beginning of the end for backing up future releases.

2. _ender

_ender Member

I've just tried backing up this movie as well, and had zero luck with DVD Shrink or DVD Decrypter as well. It's hanging at the 4% mark on DVD Decrypter, and one sector after another is failing to read.

DVD Shrink also failed at the 15% mark as well, so it's obvious that they've done a bit of work on this one. I've tried doing 3 different new, out-of-the-box copies as well, so it's not a disc quality problem. :p

Anyone have any ideas?

3. stuuud

stuuud Member

I have also tried and failed. Sorry.

4. wolfniggr

wolfniggr Regular member

I notice when its analyzing it freezes up at the previews menu for boogyman and Steamboy.

5. vlo_daddy

vlo_daddy Member