1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Resident Evil Backup problem ^please~help

Discussion in 'PS2' started by Joker2k99, Apr 15, 2004.

1. Joker2k99

Joker2k99 Guest

I've gone threw nine Verbatim DvD+R trying to backup Resident evil outbreak, when i swap the ps2 just makes some beeping noise and freezes. I dont know was going on. Im using dvd decrypter to read and burn. i really dont know if i need a patch or not, if any help please post... these DvD+R's are not cheap. Thanx in advance
    Joker.

2. nrk4594

nrk4594 Regular member

I tried to use dvd decrypter to back up this game. I made the iso, but then when I tried to burn the iso, it came up with an error. I burned the iso using nero burning rom and then it worked.

3. Joker2k99

Joker2k99 Guest

aight, ill give it a shot
    thanx

Hey i have a ver. 4 ps2, could that be the reason im having problems with the verbatim DvD+R's??

4. XziBiT13

XziBiT13 Member

ya, next time use DVD-r's!

5. Xian

Xian Regular member

Joker, it could be the +R disks, have you made any other copies with +R instead of -R and have them work? I do not have the game myself but a friend that doesn't have a dvd burner asked me to make a backup of his original for him and it worked fine on his PS2. I used Ritek G04 DVD-R on a Pioneer 105 and ripped and burnt with DVD Decrypter.

6. Joker2k99

Joker2k99 Guest

i just bought verbatim dvd-r from office depot and my dvd burner does not recognize them, im bout to take em back but where do i get the Ritek G04 DVD-R from....and no iam having that problem with each back up....tom clancy's ghost recon and R.E. Tekken tag worked fine....maybe its cause its a cd based game. please help