1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Resident Evil Dead Aim

Discussion in 'PS2' started by Twista, Sep 8, 2003.

1. Twista

Twista Member

Hey I've back-uped both the Japanese and US versions of this game and I keep getting the same problem. It's not that the games are coasters, but everytime I boot the game just after the capcom logo screen the game freezes or stops. I don't think i'm doing anything wrong when I use CDRWIN, when I burn the BIN file I always select RAW mode just in case of a protected CD. I'm not sure if the BIN files are corrupted, but both the JAP and US versions are having the same problem. I have a hunch that it might be that i'm not using a RFU adapter since this is a First person shooter. I know that timecrisis requires this. Anyone's input would be greatly appreciated.

2. RNF1968

RNF1968 Regular member

Hey! I just bought this game and backed it up using Alcohol 120. The only wierd thing is that BOTH the original and the backup complain about not having enough space on the memory card to save any games but the backup does play. I tried 2 cards, both of which had plenty of room. I have a Magic V chip. I wonder if being a modded system has anything to do with it. Very wierd. Have you made a good backup yet?

3. tommuffin

tommuffin Guest

ive managed to back it up fine using dvd decrypter and using a ver 4 ps2 and mess 2 chip. It does take some time but it works!

Maybe it eill be worth using dvd decrypter cause ive ripped loads of game without trouble.