1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

resistance fom

Discussion in 'PS3 - Modding & Hacking' started by delkims, Jun 29, 2007.

1. delkims

delkims Regular member

downloaded the update for resistance but i play an online game for 2 minutes and get cut offline?
    anyone else having this problem.

2. CoastLife

CoastLife Regular member

yeah i was also getting cut off so i said screw it and went back to playing Rainbow Six: Vegas

3. ooZEROoo

ooZEROoo Regular member

so basically i just paid 8 dollars for a map pack i cant even play yet i might go out and pick up a copy of vegas i prefer 3rd person shooters opposed to 1st person but the game looks pretty nice im looking forward to graw on ps3 in august

4. luamaniac

luamaniac Member

Thought so, sorry for the confusion

Last edited: Jun 29, 2007
  5. glenquag

glenquag Regular member

He didn't say it was third if you read it correctly. He said he likes third person better but will give Rainbow Six Vegas a try.

Oh and ooZEROoo I'm looking forward to G.R.A.W 2 also.

6. TheNick

TheNick Guest

eh, tired of shooters myelf but theyre not my thing anyway, i guess.

so hey, those of you who bought the map pack: is it worth the $ for these 2? im debating it...

7. jesse286

jesse286 Regular member

I bought Rainbow Six Vegas and love it. The campaign missions are actually fun, but sometimes your teammates on campaign seem a bit stupid like I'll tell them to go somewhere and they will go there but they won't stick to the wall instead they will sit there and get shot at. lol it's funny to me but I still love the game, I like how they took first and third person shooter and mixed them together. Plus most of the time when your fighting you have to take cover anyways or els you'll get shot so most of the time when your playing its third when your against cover. Love the game worth buying. I also like the realism of the game cause you can't take 10 shots and live. Resistance is fun also, but its more known for its online play. Not saying that Rainbow Six sucks online its fun but I have a little bit more fun on campaign. Rainbow Six and GRAW are similar in many ways and while I'm playing I think I'm playing GRAW but GRAW is 100% third person and its an awesome game.

Last edited: Jul 5, 2007