1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

resistence of man quick question

Discussion in 'PS3 - Modding & Hacking' started by oni123, Feb 18, 2007.

1. oni123

oni123 Regular member

i just bought ps3 and the resistance of man and i have a really quick question ...when i play multiplayer can i put in bots ? like computers i can VS ? if i can how do i put them in the game to play wit me ?

2. PKGupta

PKGupta Member

No, you cannot. You can play online against other people, or against other people offline with up to 4 controllers... thats it

3. tragicon

tragicon Member

I justs aw the official trailer for this game as its yet to be released in the UK. How would you guys rate it? I'm thinkin I'll get this one for launch as it looks pretty solid. The weapons look great! Any one give some decent first hand reviews?

4. PKGupta

PKGupta Member

I think resistance is a great game, especially for the first game to get for ps3. It has a huge choice of weapons, basically one of every different type. It is a decently lengthy game, even if you are insanely good and beat the game on every difficulty level... There is online mode which is VERY good and I will never get bored of it. So many ranks and skins and so much to do. So many types of games and weapons and choices and options... very good.

overall i think it is an amazing game. i have Call of Duty 3. I think Resistance is a better game. I defff reccomend it.

5. oni123

oni123 Regular member

yes i would say the same resistance of man is awesome game its actualli better than halo for xbox its way better a lot of guns and levels are really big its the best game to start of with

6. asprogame

asprogame Member

I agree, Resistance is the game to get at launch, imo, it's the best ps3 game out right now!

7. tragicon

tragicon Member

You guys werent lyin! This game is amazing! I swear im so glad I asked cos if it werent for you guys I might not have gotten it. tbh the official site really helps sell the game ( http://www.resistancefallofman.com ) basically has all the story info as well as other intruiging bits, thats what really did it for me.

Cheers again guys.

8. DBM_Bones

DBM_Bones Regular member

The game is good and would recomend it, but it still has a lot missing. would agree with most reviews its more 2.5 gen not 3rd.

9. bud_thoj

bud_thoj Member

is there 2 player coop offline for this game at all?

10. PKGupta

PKGupta Member

Yes. Very fun.