1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Resizing

Discussion in 'Digital photography' started by Manaxer, Feb 6, 2007.

1. Manaxer

Manaxer Member

okay, i got a HP photosmart digital camera, and when i upload the pictures, they are hug on my screen. when i save them to my pictures, and i veiw one, it is HUGE-ER and i have to scroll up and down ad to the left and right. how can i save them/ change them to s differnt size?

2. ireland

ireland Active member

i did not try it

FREE,IMAGE MINIMIZER..........Image Minimizer is a light and fast program that changes quality, size and format of any picture. You can input any picture file you want in "Image Minimizer" with one easy drag and drop or with right click and "Send to". You can resize many picture at the same time .....(free).....GO THERE!
    http://www.phoenixbit.com/site/products.asp?productid=imageminimizer

info
    Image Minimizer v1.0
    Description : What is Image Minimizer : Image Minimizer is a light and fast programs that Change Quality , size and format of any picture that you want.
    You can input any picture file you want in "Image Minimizer" with one easy drag and drop or with right click and "Send to". You can resize many picture in the same time .

Author : FxBit
    Type : Freeware
    Size : 405KB
    Views : 3743

3. behrad

behrad Regular member

or alternatively, see if you can choose the view option in your current viewing software and set it to: "fit to screen".

It is a handy way of looking at the full picture without actually resizing the photo.

Since, you do not mention what program you use to view these pics, I can not tell you where this option is but it would be an option from the view pull down menu.

Good luck

4. ireland

ireland Active member

Also check out this program,its one of the best..i use it..

acdsee 9

Overview

No matter what kind of photos you take - of friends and family or artistic shots as a hobby –you need photo software that organizes your shots AND allows you to view, fix, and share them quickly and easily.

ACDSee 9 makes organizing your photos exactly that: Quick and easy, so you can play with and share the great photos you’ve got. Get Photos fast from any storage device, and ACDSee 9 automatically categorizes your shots based on metadata information (e.g., keywords, size, date taken). You don’t even have to lift a finger. You can also use new password protected Private Folders to store confidential information.

Get an array of rapid full-screen quick viewing tools, time-saving Print Layouts that make your home printing easier and less confusing, as well as powerful email options, slide shows, CD/DVD burning, and web album tools that make sharing your photos as easy as can be. Enhance your photos with quick fixes like red-eye removal, color cast removal, exposure adjustments, and the Photo Repair tool.

Batch rename, crop and resize lots of photos at once, then quickly drop them into folder systems, ratings, or custom categories. With ACDSee 9 you can instantly fix photos that are too dark or too bright with the new Shadow/Highlight tool.
    http://www.acdsee.com/products/acdsee/index

or
    http://www.acdsee.com/

5. Manaxer

Manaxer Member

okay thanks, ill give a acdsee a try