1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

RESOLVED - PLS DELETE THREAD THANKS

Discussion in 'Nintendo DS' started by MumTryingHard, May 29, 2012.

1. MumTryingHard

MumTryingHard Member

Hoping someone can help me pretty please....I thought I would surprise my son with an R4 card preloaded with the games he has been begging me for but I`ve failed miserably.

I bought an R4i 3ds Revoloution for DS from R4andmore.com with 8Gb card (supplied formatted). I downloaded Winrar, then the most up to date kernel I could find which was V1.57b in english from www.r4i-sdhc.com. I extracted the kernel files (moonmemo folder, moonshl2 folder, R4i menu folder and an R4.dat file) and added them to the SD card. I then added 2 NDS games I had downloaded from Revolution.Net to the card.

When I insert the card into the 3DS it gets stuck at the "starting" screen. Ive tried the suggestions from previous posts such as loading the card again, making sure its formatted to FAT32, making sure I have the latest kernel etc etc so if someone can help again I would be most appreciative.

Last edited: May 30, 2012
  2. shalome

shalome Regular member