1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Return to Black Mesa

Discussion in 'PS3' started by booperq, Jan 16, 2013.

1. booperq

booperq Regular member

I really suck at playing games on the PC with the keyboard and tried Return To Black Mesa. Is there any talk about this game coming out on PS3

2. AfterDawn

AfterDawn Advertisement

3. scorpNZ

scorpNZ Regular member

The 360 controller can be used on a pc if you get the sensor unit for the pc,if the game doesn't support controllers there is software that's freely available & paid versions to allow controller config on games this should solve the mouse & keyboard issue as i have the same prob

edit:haven't tried any of controller config software as yet since the few games i've run on pc have been controller friendly all newer pc games are controller friendly or should be,some agreement was made a little while ago where games would support the 360 controller,you may find a ps3 controller will work if using a config software,web search it to find out

Last edited: Jan 16, 2013
  4. Cyprien

Cyprien Active member

well i liked black mesa... as a mod... its not complete as the real HL1... the way you supposed to play it is on keyboard... the mod even uses crouch jumping 100% in most situations... same goes for long jump(using long jump module) you can try to emulate the buttons using various apps but it will take some time to get used to the controls on xbox controller or using ps3 controller... anyway... black mesa is a pc mod using free source SDK... unless the dev team wants it on consoles black mesa aint going to happen on ps3 or 360...

5. booperq

booperq Regular member

OK thanks for the info