1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Return Xbox back to normal problems...help me!

Discussion in 'Xbox - Hardware boot discussion' started by Yamato200, Apr 16, 2007.

1. Yamato200

Yamato200 Member

Hi I'm a noob around here and heed some help BIG time! I install Softmod Auto-Installer Deluxe 3.1 through Mechasult and then decided to uninstall it finding that it was not what I wanted. I did so but now I have a problem, I can't get to the main menu of my XBox. Instead a message pops up saying "Now preforming Xbox Live Update please don't turn off power." Now heres the catch: I don't have Xbox Live nor do I have it connected to the internet through a cable. So then it says "Xbox Live is not responding please try again later." And then I have no choice but to click "ok". BUT! It does the update thing again and I get stuck in this loop and can't access the Main Menu. I can play games still but I can't get to the main menu you someone help me PLEASE!!!

2. casper007

casper007 Guest

Have you still got the exploit files on your xbox?? if so run the mech assault game again, and double check you removed all the soft mod, then make sure you return the xbox back to its unmoded state. if this fails then run the exploit again reinstall soft mod, install evox as dash and get Flashfxp (Google for a 30 day trial) Get the latest MSDASH files on pc then erase all of your C drive and replace with the MSDASH files.

BEWARE DO NOT switch off xbox befor you replace the MSDASH or you will be in a worse state then you are now!!!!!!!!!!!!!.

Any probs let me know.