1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

returning user needing advice

Discussion in 'Sony PSP - Mod and firmware discussion' started by biccy, Feb 25, 2007.

1. biccy

biccy Member

after about 6 months of being totally out of the scene, and being offline xD i think i may have fallen behind a great deal on firmwire versions.

i hear that devhook can currently emulate fw3+

ive also got scent of a totally homebrew workable custom firmware that is already over version 3.

im not too sure, all im looking to do is have my 1.50 psp still running quality brews, but prefrably with the abilty to play the new UMD releases

if you know the name 'baarito', im back =)

2. hexitnow

hexitnow Active member

read about custom firmware 3.03 OE-C.....u can play isos without devhook and play PS1 games on your PSP

3. biccy

biccy Member

long time no see hexit.. just been playing about on Daedalus R9, ive really missed out!

whats the risk of updating to this custom firmware?

xD im sorry if this all sounds alien, but until i got to 1.50, doing anything with the psp was risky

4. biccy

biccy Member

just installed it hex, its bleeding amazing, i can see me haing a late night tonight xD

thanks as always

5. gerikoh

gerikoh Regular member

hehe.. psp just got a lot of features. and a whole bunch of em' seemed to be unexploited. cool isn't it? it's the f&*()n' best gadget it the world. well u've just got to get updated often :)