1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

rf version of platinum

Discussion in 'DVDR' started by usa180, Jun 20, 2004.

1. usa180

usa180 Guest

Hi. I have been reading a few postings about the new download for dvdx copy. I have purchased one and have been using it it pretty successfully. My problem is two fold. 1) On a few of the movies I have copried, they have a brief glitch in them. Very small and VERY brief, but some movies have 7 or 8 of them and some have none.2) 1 disk I have been trying to burn a copy of(3 trys) keeps either freezing up after 30 minutes and a box appears saying that it's incrypted. ??????
    I thought this program was going to take care of that problem. Also where can I get the lastest download to update my copy of platinum? Any help would be appreciated. Thanks, usa180

2. 321sucker

321sucker Regular member

Hi USA180 and welcome,

More info is needed...What version of Platinum are you running?
    Get the 321 studios blacklist, its on their site in the FAQ's

To get an upgrade, http://www.321studios.com ,click on support and select support homepage. There you have access to programs that you have a license id for. If you have platinum, the RF version are only avalaible due to the court injunction.
    Now, to activate the disabled ripper function, theres 321rip, a nifty program thats ..pretty nifty.

Last edited: Jun 20, 2004