1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

RGH Destroyed My XBox !!! Need Urgent Help !!

Discussion in 'Xbox 360 - Modding & Hacking' started by XBLG, Apr 12, 2012.

1. XBLG

XBLG Member

First of all i have a Jasper [512 mb] , it has an exploitable cb . i proceeded with the rgh guide . heres the list of events that took place.
    i dumped my nand 3 times using nand x . all 3 of them had a bad block but all 3 were matching dumps . after rechecking the soldering i created the ecc file and flashed it to my xbox . i then installed the tx coolruner cpld with all the essential wiring . then when i tried booting , the cpld blinks green [red stays on at all times] for 7 times at regular intervals of 5 seconds then nothing , no display , no error lights but the fans spin really fast . i tried reverting back to stock using my nand dumps , i also removed the solderings but to my bad luck i get rrod with no display . im using a hdmi cable , i dont have the av cable at the moment . now what are my options i would love to rgh but due to repeated soldering and desoldering the stby_clck point has come of forcing me to use an alternate wiring method and now my console boots but still rrod no display.....i tried downloading a clean nand from jtag tool but it gives me an error stating cannot resolve local host . what am i doing wrong , please help ,

Last edited: Apr 12, 2012
  2. Modking30

Modking30 Regular member

sounds like you destroyed it because you don't know how to solder properly. You cannot blame RGH