1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

RGH Falcon. Won't boot to dash?

Discussion in 'Xbox 360 - Modding & Hacking' started by cowboy333, Dec 31, 2011.

1. cowboy333

cowboy333 Member

Hi,
    Hoping someone can help me, I've got an old xbox that I dont have the dvd key for so I thought I'd rgh it.
    I've spent the last 2 days wiring and unwiring, reading and writing the nand, programming the coolrunner and still no success

My xbox will not boot to dash even with everything removed. I've tried it with the coolrunner connected, i've removed the coolrunner and written the nand back to stock and still no luck.
    When I first read the nand and checked them I did 8 altogether and they all matched

I wrote the 00000000.ecc file to the nand wired the coolrunner and now the xbox just has the middle green light on the rf board with no green light flashing round the outside on start up, My screen is just black.
    I also checked all the soldering using a multimeter from the various points on the motherboard I soldered too, to the points the traces lead too. All seemed ok.
    Spent loads of time looking through google's amswers but to no avail :(
    Going too have a day of from it tomorrow but i'll have another go on monday.
    Hope someone can help

2. chriswhit

chriswhit Regular member

how long are you waiting for the dash to boot sometimes it takes a bit there not like a regular jtag.

Last edited: Jan 10, 2012