1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

RGH Xbox 360 512mb jasper

Discussion in 'Xbox 360 - Modding & Hacking' started by XBLG, Mar 9, 2012.

1. XBLG

XBLG Member

hello
    i have a xbox 360 512 mb jasper which i would like to rgh , there are a couple of questions
    1.i have dashboard version 14699 , can the rgh be applied ?
    2. should i use the cmod chip or the tx coolrunner [the tx coolrunner is not available locally but i can order online]
    3. can i play system link games [like halo , gow etc] among my rgh jasper and unmodded xbox 360 slim which i use to play online , wht i mean to say is will system link games work since my thinking is that on my slim a game like halo reach would have all the latest patches while my rgh jasper it wont ?
    4. can i use my xbox live profile from the slim to play games on my rgh jasper and then again use the same profile for live on the slim ? is it safe for xbl ?
    5. after rghing my jasper should i flash my dvd fw to stock or update it to lt+ 3.0 [ or the latest lt+] it currently has lt+2.0 ?

please do help me out , this is my first time jtaging a xbox 360 and i wish to smile after doing it....

Last edited: Mar 9, 2012
  2. AfterDawn

AfterDawn Advertisement

3. eebeejay

eebeejay Regular member

Yes.

I prefer the Coolrunner, but hey, take your pick.

Overall, yes. Some games may have to be patched. Just download the game update and put it on the HDD.

Basically, yes. Just don't do anything "stupid" like excessive cheating, achievement/gamerscore modding, etc.

Why not? The latest is the greatest, right?

4. XBLG

XBLG Member

Thanks a lot for your help ,i think the cmod requires additional time to prep it so will be odering the tx coolrunner and nand x from xconsoles.com .

5. eebeejay

eebeejay Regular member

No problem. Good luck.

6. HoOdEdDeViL

HoOdEdDeViL Member

hey there just wanting to know if u can play a jasper 360 online with out geting banned az im a big online playa and sold my last xbox and the 1 im looking at has the jasper mod any help would b reali good cheers