1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

RGH Xbox 360 Need Tips!

Discussion in 'Xbox 360 - Modding & Hacking' started by TheCarevi, Jan 29, 2014.

1. TheCarevi

TheCarevi Newbie

Hey guys most of you I think own a xbox 360 that has a RGH chip, so I went to some guy to do the chipping for my xbox 360 and this is what were his "restrictions" this is what he had to say:

1. External Hard disk HDD is not supported.

2.If you use un-official HDMI it's going to make my console die, only solution is that I have to buy a HDMI by Microsoft that he told me he only owns in the town(have in my in mind that I dont live in usa,canada or any of that).

3.He pays some stupid servers out there that tell him what games RGH supports

And this is my question....
    Is this guy lying or there is some proof to these "restrictions"
    Please I need a answer who actually owns a xbox 360 RGH or someone that is doing chipping and such.

Thank you!

2. richietea

richietea Regular member

I think you need to avoid this guy at all costs.There are plenty of pros/cons to RGH/JTAG etc.External HDD are supported.Hdmi is supported in any format,i don't know what he is talking about when he is paying for a server.HDD are better through sata than through usb due to transfer rates and lagging or run a extension sata to a 12v connection on the mobo if you want a larger HDD than 320GB.Check what console you have as some take longer to boot than others.Read up on this link for further answers or if you just want to run ISO's that you can go online as well as offline then buy a Xk3y which will require you to dump your key/dummy files from the dvd drives firmware.

http://www.se7ensins.com/forums/threads/jtag-rgh-r-jtag-xbox-360-ultimate-exploit-guide.804054/

Last edited: Jan 30, 2014