1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

ri disc dvd-r code-zd1551-dur-i47a

Discussion in 'DVD±R media' started by giraff36, Feb 25, 2005.

1. giraff36

giraff36 Member

my usual supplier of media has gone and sold his business on hes know selling these which are supposed to be a brand of ritek ris disc ive only tried one back up which played ok on my comp but not on my standalone binatone dp 1800 it seems to be continously trying to load i will try on a lower write sppeed
    i tried putting a blank in and identifying it with nero info tool but dident detect it illtry a few more but if they are bad ill use them for data back up
    was only 6.50 for 25 my old media was £8 for 25 but not bad quality stood the test of time but they werent branded my first back up gangs of new york still plays ok any info appreciated

2. giraff36

giraff36 Member

old media was 4x but these are 8 x but i only burned 4x should i try 8 or doesnt matter

3. Bigfatboy

Bigfatboy Regular member

sorry

Peace

Last edited: Feb 25, 2005
  4. Bigfatboy

Bigfatboy Regular member

strange code on the disc i could not find any info i usually use dvd identifier on my discs. Maybe try another brand with the same movie.

Peace

Last edited: Feb 25, 2005