1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Right clicking AVI file make monitor click? normal?

Discussion in 'PC hardware help' started by Xenokai, Jan 23, 2007.

1. Xenokai

Xenokai Regular member

Ok i recently got a geforce 7600gs pci exspress and i donno if this is the driver or not. Ok first off the card works fine runs all my games on max. it stays cool and always around the 50's. OK this is kinda weird when i go into the display option and soon as i hit the graphic card settings the monitor always clicks (like changing resolutions) but it does it everytime i go into the settings. Today i notice it clicks when i right click a AVI file. Its this driver or GPU and i donno if its normal for this card. It still works after it clicks i just wish i new why. lol
    Its not random its whenever i do those certain things. Also when i was installing a wifi driver it clicked. Im using driver 91.47 from the nvidia page. I was gonna get the latest one but it says it doesnt support media center extentions so i just got the next one down. this sounds like a driver thing but i was just wanting to know if its normal? BTW its not my montior somthing to do with the gpu or driver.

2. Xenokai

Xenokai Regular member

hmm i just noticed if i right click any movie file it does the clicking. music is fine tho. is this the nvidia program trying to do somthing?