1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

rip dvd songs to audio mp3 or something?

Discussion in 'Audio' started by krowdog, Mar 13, 2004.

1. krowdog

krowdog Guest

I have a Live music Dvd, and i like to rip the song to mp3 or something, so i can burn an audio cdwith the song.

Where can i find that program?

I have Dvd audio ripper but its just a test version so i can just rip 5min of every song.

Does somebody know a dvd audio ripper program?

2. c22shoot

c22shoot Member

you should be able to rip the audio to wav files with smartripper, then conert using cdex. all free programs.
    You will have to spend a bit of time on smartripper working out how to do it.Or try search button its probably been covered on here or doom9 at some time.

3. krowdog

krowdog Guest

i have tested that now, but i couldnt get it to work.

4. gruel

gruel Member

hi
    im doing same as krowdog, i want to copy the music off a dvd into mp3 format for my mp3 player i have used smartripper to copy to my hard drive, now ive got lot of different .vob files, more than the tracks on my dvd, how do i turn these .vob files into mp3's and how do i know which .vob files are the tracks i want.

thanks

5. tigre

tigre Moderator Staff Member

Works with DVDDecrypter here. Depending on the audio streams on the CD there are different ways to go on after the audio is extracted to separate files. For details do a forum search or have a look at the audio FAQ at doom9 forums.